S T A T U T
THE CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
On the basis of article 13. and 18. The law on associations (Official Gazette No. 5″ “, number 74/2014), the Assembly of the cultural association” Tomislav Franjic “session on the day of 06.04.2015. year, has brought
S T A T U T
THE CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
These statutes regulate the provisions of
-the name of the seat,
-on the representation,
-the layout of the stamp of the Association,
-area of harmonious objectives,
-actions which the goals are achieved,
-insurance mode of action of the public association,
-the conditions and manner for joining and termination of membership,
-rights and obligations and responsibilities and disciplinary responsibility of members and
the mode of
-management of the list of members,
-the bodies of the Association,
-their composition and mode of convening a session,
-choice, impeachment, privileges, decision-making and the duration of the mandate,
and how the convening of the Assembly in the event of the expiry of the mandate;
-the choice and the revocation of the liquidator of the Association
-termination of existence of the Association
-property, the mode of acquisition and disposal of assets
-the process of with the property in the event of termination of the Association
-the manner of resolving disputes and conflicts of interest within the Association, and
other issues of importance for the Association
The name of the Association is: Cultural Association “Tomislav Franjic” Sediments.
The seat of the Association is: Kalinovac, Dravska 47.
The Association is represented by the President and by the Registrar.
The Assembly may authorize other persons to represent the Association.
The Association is registered at the Office of the State administration in the Koprivnica-križevci County,
and performs its activities in the area of Koprivnica-križevci County.
The Association is a non-profit legal person.
The Association shall have a seal.
The seal of the Association is: 3 cm in diameter, round in shape with eligible inscribed its full name of the Association in the Croatian language which reads: CULTURAL ASSOCIATION “TOMISLAV FRANJIC,” while in the middle of the stamp has been printed: SEDIMENTS.
II THE AREA OF ACTIVITY, AIMS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Area of activity of the Association, in accordance with the objectives of the arts and culture.
The Association was founded in order to promote development, and improving the cultural and entertainment life, protection and preservation of tangible and intangible cultural assets and the reunion and a joint gathering of all members.
The article 6.
Activities of the Association which shall exercise goals are:
- a gathering of citizens who engage in drama, music and stage film
- promoting and enhancing cultural activities
- organizing and organization of cultural events with the purpose of preservation of the cultural heritage
- the collection and preservation of original items and everything that is connected with the way of life and customs of the people in the past, and the arrangement of adequate space for storing the same
- informing the public about the way of life and customs of our ancestors
- participation in cultural events
- organizing and participating in symposiums, lectures, seminars, congresses, forums, and other professional conferences about the drama, musical, stage and the people’s creativity
- vocational link and highly skilled, professional development of members,
- cooperation with other equivalent and similar associations and organizations abroad, and all organizations that support the work of the Association,
- exercise of professional cooperation with domestic and foreign professional associations,
- organizing excursions and trips exclusively for its members
- presentation of the cultural heritage for the purpose of tourism promotion of our region
- animate youth for all forms of cultural activities
- performing other activities that contribute to achieving the objectives of establishment laid down by the Statute in accordance with the law.
The work of the Association is open to the public. Transparency of the work of the Association is achieved in ways laid down in this Statute, in particular:
- timely reporting to the membership of the Association activities and significant events, written reports, at special events or in some other suitable way, web pages
- public purpose.
All members of the Association have the right to participate in the work of the Association, in accordance with the provisions of the Statute and the law, and the right insight into the working of the body, and the decisions that her body bring.
Sessions of the bodies of the Association are public except in exceptional cases in order to protect the interests of the juvenile members, and when it does it special protection of minors required by law and other regulations, and when it comes to business secret.
III MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION
A member of the Association may become a business capable of natural and legal persons in accordance with this Statute and the law.
Legal entities for membership in the Association realized by authorized representative appointed by the person authorised to represent the legal person.
A member of the Association can become and persons under the age of 14 years for which a written statement about membership information in the Association gives the legal representative or guardian and for people with the
surveys carried out in 14 years the legal representative or guardian gives written consent.
Membership in the Association may be regular and honorary.
Regular member of the Association may become a person referred to in paragraph 4. Article 9. Of the statute that are interested to work in the Association and shall accept the provisions of this Statute and other General acts of the Association.
A person or a legal person who wants to become a regular member of the Association shall submit a request for admission to the membership of the Management Board, which shall make a decision on admission.
Regular members signed an application form which you are obliged to participate in the work of the Association, and respect for the provisions of its statutes and other acts, as well as the decisions of the Association bodies.
An honorary member of the Association can become any natural or legal person who is a personal work and dedication particularly contributed to achieving the objectives of the Association.
The decision to join the honorary membership of the adopted by the Assembly on the proposal of the Management Board.
A member of the Association to become the day of entering into the list of members, by signing the application form, which accept the Statute and other acts of the Association that runs the Secretary of the Association. The decision on admission and the Member of Steering Board brings the station on the day of entering into the list of members.
The list of members shall be electronically or in some other appropriate manner and compulsory contains the following information:
-on personal name (name)
-date of birth
-the date of joining the Association
-the category of membership
-date of termination of membership in the Association, and
The rights and obligations of members are:
- dealing with the activities of the Association,
- participation in the management of the Affairs of the Association,
- keeping and raising the reputation of the Association,
- make suggestions and opinions on the work of the organs of the Association,
- monitor the work of the Association,
- keeping of material goods and the execution of commitments,
- payment of membership dues
Membership in the association ends:
- the voluntary withdrawal
- the death of
- the termination of the work of the Association
- non-payment of dues
A member of the Association may be expelled from membership if you violate the provisions of the statute or endanger the interests of the Association or cause serious damage to the Association and its membership.
A member is deleted from the register of members without a specific decision in the event of death.
Decision on exclusion of a member from the Association brings to the Board of Directors. Excluded Member has the right within fifteen days, counting from the day of delivery of the decision, submit an appeal to the Assembly of the Association.
The Assembly is obliged to resolve the complaint within 30 days starting from the date of delivery of the appeal. The decision of the Assembly of the Association on termination is final.
IV BODIES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Bodies of the Association are:
- The Steering Committee
- The Supervisory Board
- The President of the
- The Secretary of the
- The liquidator
The Assembly is the highest body of management of the Association. The Assembly consists of all legally competent members of the Association or their representatives elected in the manner prescribed by the Statute of the Association. The representative of the legal person member of the Association shall be appointed by the person authorised to represent the legal person.
Minors, members of the Association at the age of 14 years of my life I can decide on the Assembly with the written consent of the legal representative and guardian
The Assembly may be regular, election and extraordinary. The Assembly regularly convenes once in the course of the year while the electoral Assembly session held every 4 years.
Special session of the Assembly shall be convened, if necessary.
The sessions of the Assembly shall be convened by the Managing Board of the Association on their own initiative.
In the decision for the convening of the Assembly Steering Committee determines the agenda of the session, and the day and place of the session.
The Management Board is obliged to convene the session of the Assembly when prompted at least 1/3 of the members of the Association, the President, or the Supervisory Board.
In its request for the convening of the Assembly of the proponents are required to propose the agenda of the session.
If the President does not convene a session of the Assembly within 15 days of the date of delivery of the request referred to in paragraph 5. in this article, an extraordinary session of the Assembly will convene the proposer (the decision shall include the session agenda, its date and location, and the day of the session).
At an extraordinary session of the Assembly shall decide only on matters for which it is convened.
In the event of the expiry of the term, resignation or death of the President of the Association, the electoral session of the Assembly may convene the Administrative or supervisory board until the session of the Managing Board of the Vice President or the oldest Member of the Board of Directors.
The Assembly is presided by the President of the Association. In the absence of the President, the Assembly shall at the beginning of the session of the public voting to determine the person who will preside over the meeting.
On the work of the session be recorded in the form of minutes, which shall be permanently kept in the archives of the Association.
The Assembly shall decide validly if the present by an absolute majority of all the members of the Assembly, and the decisions by a majority of votes of present members, if the Statute is not determined by special majority.
The Assembly of the Association:
- Adopting the Statute of the Association and its amendments,
- appoint and the person authorized to represent
- appoint and other bodies of the Association
- selects and clears the liquidator of the Association
- decide on merging in the alliances, communities, networks and other forms of linking Association
- adopts the work plan and financial plan for the next calendar year and the report on the work for the previous calendar year
- adopts the annual financial report
- decide on the change of objectives and activities, economic activities, the cessation of work and the distribution of the remaining assets of the Association
- makes a decision about status changes
- decides on how to change the seat of the Association
- decides on how to change the seal of the Association
- decides on dispute resolution and conflict of interests within the Association and exclusion from membership in the second degree
- and makes decisions on other matters for which the Statute has not been determined the jurisdiction of other bodies of the Association.
THE STEERING COMMITTEE
The Management Board consists of 7 (seven) members elected by the Assembly and the recall. President of the Association for its function and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Members of the Management Board shall be elected for a term of four years.
The President and the members of the Management Board may be relieved of duty and before the expiry of the mandate if:
-act contrary to the decisions of the Assembly of the
-undermine the reputation of the Association
If the entire Assembly is dismissed by the Management Board, then chooses a new with a full mandate.
Each Member of the Board of Directors, the President and the other members of the management bodies of the Association may request their dismissal and before the expiry of the term for which they were elected, and are required to perform its duty until the time of the decision on discharge. The Assembly is obliged to take a decision on the request for dismissal at the first session.
In the event of termination of the duties of the President, to the selection of the new is replaced by the oldest Member of the Board of Directors.
The management board performs the following tasks:
- preparation of drafts and determines the proposal of the Statute, changes and supplements to the Statute and other documents of the Assembly
- The sessions of the Assembly shall be convened by the proposed agenda of the Assembly, the preparation of materials for Assembly and executes its decisions
- receives the new members of the Association and propose to the Assembly the appointment of honorary members
- decides on the admission and exclusion from membership,
- the President has the right to naredbodavno in available assets of the Association
- decide on the change of address the Association Headquarters,
- appoint persons to sign the transaction by contacting the accounts of banking, financial and other organizations
- decide on a business entity in which the Association will have an open bank account
- carries out other duties in accordance with the law and the Statute.
The Steering Committee works on the sessions which are held as needed.
The Steering Committee can make legitimate decisions if it is present at least an absolute majority of members and decisions by its decisions with majority of present members.
THE SUPERVISORY BOARD
The Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board consists of a President and two members elected by the Assembly.
Members of the Supervisory Board cannot be also members of other bodies of management of the Association.
The Supervisory Board is working on the sessions which shall be convened by its Chair according to the need, and the decisions by a majority vote.
The term of Office of the members of the Supervisory Board of the last four years and may be elected for another term.
Member of the Supervisory Board of the mandate can be terminated and before the time at which he was elected, if it is to be razrješen by the Assembly, and in other cases and in the manner prescribed by the provision in article 18. paragraph 2, 3 and 4. Of the Statute.
The supervisory board performs the following activities:
- supervise the legality of the financial operations of the Association,
- controls the execution of legal, contractual and other obligations,
- monitors and analyses the achievement of the financial plan of the Association,
- supervises the implementation of certain decisions which are to be delivered to him for inspection,
- supervises the implementation of decisions of the executive body of the Association.
All the bodies of the Association are obliged to enable the Supervisory Board access to all files, and give him the required notice of his activities.
On completion the supervision of the Supervisory Board once a year, shall submit a written report to the Management Board, and to the ordinary session of the Assembly.
The PRESIDENT of the
The Association has a President.
The President is elected by the Assembly on the mandate of the Assembly of members for a period of four years.
President of the Association:
- represents an association
- convene sessions of the Administrative Board and the proposed agenda
- responsible for the proper and legal operation of the Association
- Water Affairs of the Association in accordance with the decisions of the Assembly of the
- proposal annual financial reports to the Assembly
- delivers a log with the regular sessions of the Assembly to the competent Office of the State administration
- contracts and taking other legal actions in the name of and for the account of the Association
- -performing other duties in accordance with the law, the Statute and the iktima of the Association.
For his work, the President is responsible to the Assembly of the Association.
The President shall submit to the Assembly of the Association annual report about their work.
In case of absence or inability of the President, in all jobs replaces Secretary.
The SECRETARY of the
Secretary General of the association elect and shall be appointed by the Assembly, between members of the Association for a term of four years.
Secretary of the Association:
- represents an association
- performs professional and administrative jobs in the Association.
- keep the register of members and is responsible for his conduct of the neatly,
- perform other tasks for the needs of the Assembly and the Administrative Board.
For work in the specific areas of action of the Association by the Assembly, the Board of directors or the President can establish permanent and occasional Commission or other working bodies.
The decision on the establishment of the Commission or the working bodies determined their composition, tasks, time for which are established and the responsibility for conducting.
The Association can join together in a Union, community, network, coordination or other form of Association regardless of the area of their activity.
The Association can become a member of international associations and organizations.
The Association can have its own organizational forms. The mutual rights and obligations of organizational forms shall be regulated by the Statute.
Organisational forms can have the property of the legal person, based on the decisions of the Assembly of the Association for each individual organisational form.
Liquidator of the Association selects and clears the Assembly.
The liquidator may be person/legal person, a member of the Association or a person who is not a member of the Association. The liquidator is entitled to the reimbursement of costs for their work from the funds of the Association in the amount that is determined by the Assembly at the first session after its designation.
The liquidator of the Association is represented by the Association in the process of liquidation, and the opening of the liquidation procedure, entered in the register of associations as the person authorized for representation to the end of the liquidation process and the deletion of the Association from the register of associations.
V TERMINATION OF EXISTENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION
The reasons for the termination of existence of the Association are:
- the decision of the Assembly on the termination of the Association
- annexation of another Association, merging with another organization, Division of
separation of the Association
- Protek double more time than the time scheduled for maintenance
the regular sessions of the Assembly, and she’s not held
- the final decision of the Court about the removal of the Association
- insolvency proceedings
- at the request of a member, if the number of members dropped below the number of the founders of the required
for the establishment of the Association, and the competent authority has not, within the year of
the occurrence of these facts, the decision to admit new members.
In the case referred to in paragraph 1. in point 1. and 5. This article, the liquidator is bound to the competent Office to apply for the registration of termination of activity of the Association by the register of associations within 8 (eight) days from the date of adoption of the decision on the termination of the Association, i.e. the insolvency proceedings.
In the event of termination of existence on the basis of the decisions of the Assembly, the same shall make a decision on termination of existence of the Association by a two-thirds majority vote of the total number of members of the Assembly.
YOU PROPERTY AND WAY OF ACQUIRING PROPERTY
The assets of the Association are:
- voluntary contributions and gifts
- financing of programmes and projects of the Association from the State budget and the budgets of the units of local government and self-government, and funds
- of a motor vehicle,
- real estate,
- the other property rights.
The Association may dispose of its assets only for the achievement of the objectives and activities of specific statute, in accordance with the law.
If the Association implements programs and projects of interest to the general good are financed from public sources at least once a year about their work, the range, the mode of acquisition and use of the funds must inform the provider of the funds, and by way of the website informs, and the general public.
Forward funds raised the Association can be used exclusively for the implementation of the approved programmes or projects.
VII THE DISPOSAL OF THE ASSETS OF THE ASSOCIATION IN THE
THE CASE OF THE TERMINATION OF EXISTENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION
In the event of termination of existence of the Association’s assets, after the settlement of the creditors and liquidation costs, judicial and other procedures, the surrender to the Association, institution or foundation that have the same or similar statutory objectives, and on the basis of the decisions of the Assembly in accordance with the Statute.
The Association has no right to the assets of the Association to share their founders, the members of the Association, the persons authorized for representation, to employees or related persons.
VIII SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND CONFLICTS OF INTEREST WITHIN THE ASSOCIATION
Slow/sukob of interest in the association exists if the rights and interests of the members of the Association on which members can feel free to discuss and which affect the work of the Association as a whole, or if it refers to questions of common interest to the members.
To the resolution of the dispute/conflict of interest, the Assembly shall be appointed by the arbitral Council between members of the Association. The composition, mandate, mode of decision making of the Council shall be governed by regulations adopted by the Assembly. Arbitral Council in their work appropriately applies the provisions of the law on mediation.
The decision of the Arbitration Council is final. If the dispute/conflict of interest arises around the questions about which submits an application for the registration of changes in the register of associations about what decides the competent Office, unhappy with a member of the first turns to the Association to address the dispute/conflict of interest. For the finality of the decision of the Arbitration Board, the Association shall submit to the competent Office of the request for registration of changes in the register of associations together with the decision of the Arbitration Council.
IX FINANCIAL OPERATIONS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The Association is obliged to lead the business books and compiling financial reports according to the regulations governing the mode of financial management and accounting of non-profit organizations.
X RESPONSIBILITY FOR LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES
The Association for its obligations corresponding to its overall asset management.
Members of the Association and the members of its bodies are not responsible for obligations of the Association.
Of the Association can conduct bankruptcy, in accordance with the law.
The Association and the person authorized to represent the Association, for the damage caused in the Association or the Association to third persons correspond to in accordance with the General regulations for the damage.
THE XI SUPERVISION
Members of the Association of Sami monitored the work of the Association.
If a member of the Association considered that the Association violated statutes or other General Act of the Association, shall be authorized to notify the competent authority of the Association, and to require that the irregularities are removed.
If the warning does not consider within 30 days from the date of a written request submitted and does not act at the request and don’t address the irregularities in the further period of 30 days, the Member may submit a complaint to the competent municipal court by the seat of the Association.
XII STATUS CHANGES
About status changes decided by the Assembly in accordance with article 17. This statute.
Annexation or merger cannot be implemented with the association whose financial reports are presented a negative result.
XIII TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
Statute of the Association as well as its amendments adopted by the Assembly by a majority vote of the total number of members of the Assembly after the debate.
Interpretation of the provisions of this Statute gives the Assembly of the Association.
The interpretation of the other acts of the Association gives the President of the Association.
This Statute shall enter into force on the day of adoption and applied to a given certification by the competent bodies of the State administration.
In the Kalinovcu, 06.04.2015. of the year
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF
Daniel The Hunchback